What Hosts are saying

Hi guys! I meet superhost requirements but there are couple of guests who haven't submitted their reviews yet. Will it influence the rating if people don't rate you at all or the data used for statistics is taken from completed ratings only?Thanks,Anastas... Latest reply by Helen65
    Hello, a few months ago I received a request from a guest, it is an account with 3 verifications. Recently, she contacted me with another account that has only the mobile as verification, no picture, no anything else. She is french, we messagged in french... Latest reply by Clare0
    THe guest told me that his credit card is "out of credit" hence he has to wait until the 5th to process the payment. however, he also asked to extend his stay (with a non decleared guest) in my flat for 8 more days (from june 29th till july 5th). What sha... Latest reply by Ramon7
    Hi Airbnb community. I'm worried about a guest who did not show up for their night's stay with us last night. This guest is a single woman in her late twenties, traveling along. She booked her stay about a month ago and we've been in communication since... Latest reply by Ana7
    Hi everyone,I hope you can provide some advice on how to handle a guest I have staying with me currently. He checks out on Saturday.On two occasions I have woken in the early hours to him arriving at my place with a female in tow. Last night was the secon... Latest reply by Fiona2
    Hi,I am an airbnb host since January. I has always been receiving all the inquiries, messages and requests from my guests in the mobile as well as my email. Two days ago I stopped receiving notifications in my mobile although I have not changed anything i... Latest reply by Travis5
    Hi everyone, this is Kris. I have 1 bnb in part of my home. My friends are leaving for a couple of months and I need to access their information to help them with their 2 bnb's. When I log out of my listing, and type their information in, the site wants... Latest reply by Kate90
    Hi everyone, I referred a host and she has had her first successful booking, but doesn't look like she has been linked to me. How is something like this resolved? Many thanks!! Latest reply by Aquacena0