What Hosts are saying

I need help finding a good calendar to help my cleaning staff. What we have is so confusing we are losing lots of time trying to figure out who is checking out and who is checking in.We have just tried sync with all properties to the google calenday it i... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I'm not sure I want to do that necessarily. But I'm exploring the idea, and thought this is the first question I should ask. I'm very happy with Airbnb, but would welcome more bookings, and exposure. So, does any one else here do that, and/or could point ... Latest reply by Richann0
    I need to credit a guest one night because the hvac stopped working. He has already check out and I can't figure out a way to do that once they are no longer active guest. Latest reply by Victoria57
    helloi am trying list a new listing , after finish fill up all details , at the end before list will have a step need us to verify by call or via SMS . have try 2 days include today on my account also did not recived any verification code .please verify m...
    Thanks everyone for coming along. Rain, hail or storms couldn't keep our eager and friendly hosts away from our Airbnb Meetup in South Perth on 21st May. We had a great turnout despite the weather. It was a chance to see familiar faces (hi Chris and Jan...
    • Airbnb Meetup Perth 21 May.JPG
    • Airbnb Meetup 21 May Perth.JPG
    • Airbnb Meetup 21 May 16 Perth.JPG
    My computer email shows I have a message from airbnb but no body of the message comes up. This only happens on computers, not my phone. Any ideas why I am not getting the body of the messsgae? Subject line and time sent both appear in header. Thanks Latest reply by Christina54