What Hosts are saying

Hi there, Usually Airbnb will send me an email on writing a review for my guests but since my guest left on 22 February, Airbnb haven't send me any email. Please help. Regards,Amber
    Hi, I am trying to send a special offer but it is bringing up a blue box saying dates are not available but they're not blocked out in the clendar. How do I fix this? Thanks, Ava
    Hello, I wonder what you guys do in order to manage your cleaning crew especially when you're not available phisically to your listing. Do you send a monthly/weekly email?Do you text them every day?Sending a check for every clean?Using Google Calendar?How...
    I was just wondering why is the pay out different from the itinerary. Which is true? In the pay out it says for example service fee is just 25$ but in the itinerary it says 100$
    Hello, y made a refound from paypal to my account in airbnb 10 days ago, because is impossible to take the money in argentina throug paypal, but I didnt recive the money yet. Thank you. Ignacio
    Could I ask if anyone would be interested in a 'b.Local' pack? The pack includes samples of local products (ie local beer, crisps, chocolate/health bar, Shoreditch urban walkabout guide and a coffee loyalty card to a local cafe). The pack will welcome yo...
    Hi,I raised my listing price last week by 10 dollars a night and then somebody made a reservation today and the price they get is still 89 USD a night. I went back to my pricing settings to see if I had made a mistake but I hadn't. I also checked my listi...
    Hi guys, Im a host and when i go to my calender in March, there are 4 days from 8th to 11th which appear as pending verification. There is no name or guest associated with those dates and it appears to be a glitch or an error from a previous attempted boo...