What Hosts are saying

I would like to know!! By the time I pay the cleaning lady £22 for 2 hours work on the room, provide breakfast £6.00 and wash the sheets and towels usually 2 loads so lets day £8. at laundrette prices. paid tax after the rent a room scheme allowance of 4,... Latest reply by Francesca18
    Hello, so i invite my friend to join airbnb. And i got first bonus when she went on a trip. Now she started to host, and i cant see her on my invatition list " You've recruited 0 new hosts and made €0 " Can someone explain, where is problem ?
    I received an inquiry from a guest wanting to come and check out my place before booking online, the guest is making the reservation for the parents so I understand wanting to come and check it our especially if she leaves in the area but I'm not comforta... Latest reply by Clare0
    how do you change the preparation time for your reservations? I had two days blocked out prior to arrival and want to change it to one day but cannot figure out how to do this. Latest reply by Belinda8
    An upcoming guest wants to add a day to her upcoming reservation. Because I have a two day minimum, she can't just do it as a separate transaction. When I go to 'your reservations' and click on 'change or cancel reservation', I get all the way done by c...
    If I have a guest who has been with me for a while, I don't want to leave a review every single week. How do I avoid being prompted to leave a review for a long term guest? And how can he avoid being prompted to review me as a host? Will not submitting... Latest reply by Marcus0
    A guest wants to add a day to their reservation. I have gone to 'your reservations' and clicked on 'change or cancel'......then I changed the leave date (adding a day). The screen automatically changes the total due, then I confirm that I want to sa...
    I had a guest with a very noisey 3 yr old who was bothering others so I moved him to a more expensive property not close to others. I need to unbook his room so I can re rent it. I tried to do a reservation change but the charge was way expensive since ...