What Hosts are saying

Hello I have my house cleaned before all guests arrive and also afterwards. What is the expectation for the duration of their stay if it is quite long? Do they expect a weekly clean? I will not be at the property during the booking dates? Thank you for... Latest reply by Marcus0
    Hi, I have a guest who has resquested a lower price and I have agreed to it. However when placing a special offer and sending it to the guest to accept they can't see the new price and only the old price .Any suggestions on what to do and is this a proble... Latest reply by Marcus0
    I approved a 3 night reservation for a guest. Then later, the guest notified me it won't be her staying in the house, but a colleague of her's. She offered to send his info and said he would communicate with me directly. I couldn't find any language about... Latest reply by Cathy4
    Hi, We had a guest who broke a little MoMA-sculpture (value $ 40), and we would like to be reimbursed for it. We do not ask for deposits. Does anyone know how to claim this through the insurance? Best,Michael Latest reply by Marcus0
    Our listings in New York City were just scrubbed, with no explanation. I have read the press about AirBnB's subpoena, and also this page: http://www.nysenate.gov/report/answers-new-yorkers-concerned-or-confused-about-illegal-hotel-law. We own our one-fam... Latest reply by Jessa0