What Hosts are saying

Recently I had a return guest, who asked if her son's girlfriend could " hangout here and kill some time for an hour or so while waiting to go to his graduation. I said Sure. Am washing their dishes( sigh) and look out the window and they are on my 36 yea... Latest reply by Mims0
    Hi-I have a 2 bedroom condo and I live here. I have 2 calendars for this unit. 1 calendar is for the guest bedroom that is always open and then the 2nd calendar is for the entire unit just for the weekends. Is it possible for the calendars to update each ... Latest reply by David1202
    I was reading about a large religious meeting that took place in Italy in 1415. Thousands of people were flooding the area, so the authorities set up a council to deal with vendors and keeping prices down. The council came up with the rule that all innkee...
    I have learned numerous things from these forums that I would otherwise not have known (and perhaps would have fell victim too).The things I have learned from you folks via this forum:Never to cancel a bookingA list of penalties for cancellingIf a guest s... Latest reply by Tony-and-Liza0
    Our guest who was due to arrive today just messaged us saying that after breaking down on their way to us and they had to be transported by their breakdown service back to their home. They are of course very dissappointed as they were due to stay for a we... Latest reply by Kate157
    We have a cottage on Cape Cod and have done agency-managed weekly summer rentals, and are now using AirBnB. The customary practice for weekly rentals was to NOT include linens and towels. Our AirBnB clients seem mixed on bringing their own vs. having us p... Latest reply by Silvana5
    Hi to everyone, I need an info about pay out, beacuse I have first reservation for my house but I don't know when will I get the money, and from who (Airbnb or guest directly)? Take my apologises in advance ifi the question is silly, but I am totally new ... Latest reply by Mladen4