What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I offer guests staying over 7 nights a cleaning visit at least 1x week. For my current guests (3rd time visiting), the cleaner reported that the place was extremely messy- dirty dishes, food lying around, caked on food on cupboard, garbage left... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi everyone, I am fairly new to hosting on Airbnb (started in August) but have had amazing guest up until this weekend. I rent a room in my three bedroom home, which I live in. I had a guy come in on Thursday and everything seemed fine, he was friendly, p... Latest reply by Mary996
    I am a new host this summer and have had 4 sets of guests. Each guest has a lot of trash!! I've set out recycling bins and people do recycle, but the bins aren't big enough. As anyone had any experience encouraging their guests to reduce consumption (i.... Latest reply by Sierra29
    Hello guys, I am here with my friend its the first time to visit Miami, we want to meet new people and have a group so we an hang out and explore the place together? Anyone wants to meet up? Latest reply by Kath9