What Hosts are saying

I am very glad that half of the universe might have viewed my property but almost 3000 views in 10 days is bit crazy. Anyone knows what's going on? Thanks Latest reply by Colleen47
    Hello all!I'm new at Airbnb, I made a startup with my friend(from another country) and each one of us created an Airbn account!Can we add the same payoneer account to both accounts?!I didn't proceed to payment before I get a good responseThanks in advance...
    Hi! I accidently submitted a review for the wrong guest and this particualr guest had several damages in the unit. How can I go back and change that review. I just want to make sure that other owners are aware and dont consider my review valid !! Latest reply by Victoria57
    My guests just cancelled a five-night reservation, on the fourth night of their stay at 7:00 pm. Cancellation reason was bad weather expected at their destination over the weekend. Clearly I'll have a difficult time re-booking for tomorrow night, which is... Latest reply by Scott80
    I am starting my second year as a host. I am looking at the probability of repeat guests for a particular weekend, but they have not confirmed the reservation. I am also using instant booking. I was going to block the days, but if I do, the guests will no... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey everyone. I had problem wit guest how use airbnb for first time. They have booked double room with private bathroom clearly stated in title and in description as well. When they arrive they thought they rent entire flat. Of course even price suggested... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi I had my first nightmare renter, who trashed our home and land in multiple ways. I have provided him a detailed list of the dirt and damage, some photos, the additional costs to us as outlined by our property manager/hosuekeeper. I have indicated that ... Latest reply by Lynn73