What Hosts are saying

Hosted for several years. Over 600+ Airbnb reviews. But across all the various platforms I list on, hosted over 2000 guests. Been super-host, lost it & got it back. Made no difference to bottom line profit. I have had 3 of my apartments trashed . All ... Latest reply by Mark1706
    Hello all, I was hosting a father and daughter from overseas and the visit for the most part has been fine. On the last night, something very unusual happened and it has left us feeling very strange. My husband and I keep an iPhone charger plugged into ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our guests that left today cooked some rice cereal on high, the cereal overflowed into the burner pan, left a cooked on mess and the heat was so high it discolored the metal underneath. I took a picture of it before it was cleaned. We ask that guests le... Latest reply by Lynnette3
    • 20190301_120613.jpg
    Hello hostsIs it okay that I'm not providing any kind of food?I list my entire apartments for guests (I don't live in any of them) I have alot of safety's and amenities in them and most of them are new apartments. In mean while I don't have anything in my... Latest reply by Luca212
    Hi All I just had a new guest check in his morning. She has since complained about boxes of my personal items. I have used the boxes as storage to allow her space in the closet with hangers to store her own items. I am living in a small studio apartment a... Latest reply by Helen350