What Hosts are saying

Hi, everyone. So, I am pretty newbie to airbnb but since I did asked around whomever doing this for long time thatit is best to write every single rules down so that guests would know what they are getting intoby staying at my place. So I've written dow... Latest reply by Cathrine12
    I am a super host of 4 years. I left my home tonight to stay with a friend because I felt unsafe for the first time ever while hosting. A male guest reported to me that he was visiting the USA for the first time, yet his profile says he is from Seattle. ... Latest reply by Meredith7
    With specialized collections like Plus and Family, I wish that Airbnb would create a new category for the unique, individually owned types of listings that started the whole thing. It appears that the majority of listings are now investors and people with... Latest reply by Pia116
    Hi,I've been hosting now for about 4 years. 99.9% of my reviews are positive and I love corresponding with my guest, but there is this one now that has gotten under my skin.She and her friends had a lovely time at my place she said, but when checking out ... Latest reply by Noreen45