What Hosts are saying

I have a double size mattress for guest room, but no bed frame.( it's on the floor, like a japan style room)But it is still comfortable.Which option I sould choose in my listing?Real bed/Airbed/Sofa/Futon/Pull-out sofa?? Latest reply by Lars16
    As a host, I would like to have the possibility to make cleaning fee dependent on number of guests. Airbnb has an option to charge extra for additional guests, but for me, that is not even usefull because extra guests don't actually have any effect on my...
    Hi I have a guest my house, and I accepted there request of staying at our place for 4 nights, but now they want to change this in to 2 or 3 nights, my price was already really low because we made an good price. I'm a bad host because I dont want to acce... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I can't get on to the My Listings page - when I click Listings it's taking me straight to my calendar. I need to adjust dates in December, but when I try and scroll down the page 'breaks' up - there is a technical problem with my pages. I've tried ref...