What Hosts are saying

Last night was still available, and when someone booked it I thought "great!" Not so much. I had a guest book who told me he was alone, "passing through on vacation". Last night I noticed there were two cars parked in the spot I told him to use. When I as... Latest reply by Vanessa77
    Hey All, By way of introduction, my name is Dave and I’ve been an Airbnb host in Sydney for almost 2 years now. As a massive Airbnb fan and a huge advocate of the sharing economy I was asked to step up and become a little bit more proactive amongst the co... Latest reply by Thais7
    We rent our entire walkout basement that includes a bedroon, bathroom, great room with couch, loveseat, TV, bistro table and kithchenette - all for guest use only. It is not shared what so ever. So it is more than a private room but it is in house and s... Latest reply by Milagros0
    Hello.My guest is currently mid-stay (he has booked for 37 nights) and he is talking about wanting to leave early ( maybe 7 days early) for business reasons. It is clear that he is hoping for some money back. My cancellation policy is 'Strict': at this l... Latest reply by Lucienne2
    Hello all.I have a one guestion.My guest should come toomorow for one night stand ( after me they should continued they travel), and they imformed me that they might canceled reservation (a day before arriving).I have strick cancelation policity.Will i g... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello! What counts as an "extenuating circumstance" and if a guest has one and needs to cancel at short notice (even though I operate a strict cancellation policy) where does that leave me? Who decides and who covers the money lost if it is considered an ... Latest reply by Helen3