What Hosts are saying

For the most part I thoroughly enjoy being a host. I love it. This past week has been stressful because I was extending courtesies to a guest prior to booking. There is such a thing as being too nice. In this case a guest wanted me to give her "time" to m... Latest reply by David126
    Hello, We had a guest who had to cancel their stay due to a family emergency. We'd like to give them a full refund, however we do not want to be taxed on the refund seeing as it's money we'll never receive. Do you have any advice on how we can refund him ... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hi All,I've been running a property on my account for someone else who now wants to run it themselves and set up their own account. Is there a way to transfer a listing to another account holder?thanks,M
    So I am a bit confuesed on a couple of things, involving long-term pricing... especially now that it has moved to a %discount. If a person wants to stay the month of May, and my monthly discount is 33%, and my nightly price is $105. What is the cost for t... Latest reply by Tish0
    My guest checked in on july 5th and left on the 9th. I can see this in my "pending transactions" in my airbnb profile but nothing posted at all into my checking.... Does this seem like an excessive amount of time for this to get processed since today is... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi all, I have a strange situation. Namely on the 30th of July I've had 80 or 81% of primary 5 star reviews (in the last year period) and after that I didn't have any reviews until superhost assesment was finished. All the other superhost requirements wer... Latest reply by Klid0
    I had a gentleman request to book for tonight. I declined as I'm not due back from work till late and would not be home in time to prepare the room (we had a guest check out this morning).I explained this to him and wished him well.He then proceeded to ca... Latest reply by Charlene-and-Omar0
    Hi all, have you got this silly scary inquiry from guest?It was really scary me when I got Inquiry from a guest and wrote,You are so beautiful. If you want to sleep with me I'll pay $100.Me, declined straight away!In Airbnb inbox it was only said, You are... Latest reply by Helen3