What Hosts are saying

Hi Community, A couple of weeks ago, I witnessed a very ‘odd thing’ with regards to reviews and the ratings.As I met an acquaintance of mine, and we were having a chat about Airbnb.She told me, that she was an infrequent user of Airbnb (like once a year, ... Latest reply by Cor3
    Hi All, Our friend is now unable to do the above due to personal circumstances and we have 3 bookings between 2nd - 14th August. The person we are looking for is - ideally localwilling to meet and greetavailable at the end of a phone to trouble shoot / r... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I'm in shock!! I asked a guest to leave, "that it's not working out" she agreed there were personality differences. The day she left she owed me for 2 nights. Said she would pay...long story short. I put the request in to Airbnb for the 2 nights. Her resp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Hosts: I have hosted a few interns from college in summer time. They are all very young. Young is good but there are issues with it as well. I have at least two young adults who stained my mattress with urine. I think that it is very embarrassing to ... Latest reply by Mike1034