What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Has anyone noticed that direct quotes from guest reviews are now appearing under the compliments section at the top of your listing?! Paul is a Superhost · Since 2018“He is the sweetest host and was super helpful.”ဂGreat check-in experience10... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello everyone, Over the years of knowing many of you, I have noticed we have quite a creative group of people here in the CC. Many of you have great flare with the paint brush creating artworks for your walls, some of you have constructed your own f... Latest reply by Richard-and-Isabel0
    • Made anything.jpg
    So I just took some time to look over my reviews because although my guests have all had nice thingsd to say I recently lost my superhost status. So perusing the reviews I find on the first two pages two different guests who left me five star ratings in ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I've just had a guest send an alteration request for a booking (2 nights) now only staying one night. This was 24 hours before checkin time - we have a "moderate" cancelation policy. I'm trying to figure out why we are not receiving 50% of the night that ... Latest reply by IWayan8
    I have 3 appartments in Bratislava II district (Dulovo&Prievozska) and i'm looking for someone to help me with hosting/co-hosting. You can call me on **** Samo *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to send a direct message here in the Commu... Latest reply by Samuel333
    I reciently advertised on the site and was a little taken back when I read that the host payout is 24 hours AFTER check in. If I get a booking in May for a Christmas stay and the guests are charged , What happens to the money until Christmas?Are they INVE... Latest reply by Kelly149