What Hosts are saying

I am brand new to hosting a social experience. I would like to know some innovative ideas that people have used to market their experience. I would also like to connect with other hosts from Western New York.
    I am thinking about airbnbing my house. I am not worried about extra guests sneeking in, stained sheets or late checkouts. I am considered that the house itself will get damaged (scratched hardwood, stained carpet or counters). There could be very exp... Latest reply by Stephen630
    Had the most awful experience ever. First, AIRBNB let’s people sell illegally on their platform. So, beware. Some of these hosts don’t actually own the listings they post. We booked with a man named Domingo for a hotel on Miami Beach. The night before, he... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In my Airbnb calendar, reservations through HomeAway show as unoccupied on the evening of reservation. For instance, after 4pm, my calendar will show unreserved even though I have a two week booking with HomeAway. This only happens when HomeAway guests ar... Latest reply by Jeff601
    After about 500 guests over 2 years, a brief look at Home and Away shows a land of opportunity : - no overwhelming tide of 'Plus' listings over everything else. When I search Airbnb the default is to list every Plus property first- no superhost gameificat... Latest reply by Dick19
    My city has outlawed short term rentals and I hear Austin TX has now too. Any hosts have experience with trying to get your city to allow short term rentals again or repeal the statute? (short term rentals = less than 30 days)And the fines are steep!Any ... Latest reply by Terri151