What Hosts are saying

Can someone explain how the partial guest payment when booking works? I have a cancellation after I specifically mentioned the policy and it sounds like airbnb isnt refunding her 50% because she booked a partial payment option? Meanwhile im trying to figu... Latest reply by Kimberlee2
    I had a guest last weekend, the profile said "a mom, a wife and a school teacher and alway travel as family!!!", ask her why she was renting and she said we have guest from out of town, then I get two calls form neighbors about party noise upto 12pm and g... Latest reply by Pete69
    I had a guest booked in for yesterday 26th June '17. Received a message in the morning stating due to illness unable to travel and at mid-day received a message from AirBnB that a full refund had been issued 4hrs before check in, even though moderation po... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Hi there, Has anyone seen any offical communication from AirBnB about the new legislation? What happens if you already have more than 90 days booked in the calendar year? What happens if you have maybe 80 nights reneted by June 1st.... can you then just r... Latest reply by Tiarnan0
    I have been hosting a lot this summer, and every guest leaves me kind notes at check out and positive review (in writing) but several keep giving me low star ratings without any feedback (or irrelevant feedback). For example, one guest ripped the handle o... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I have managed to snag a few weeks away. At my age you have to take every opportunity that comes along.I used to worry about what I had, I don't any more, I just get what ever I can out of each day. I notice we have all been allocated a number now, I thi... Latest reply by Helen427
    • SDC10033.JPG
    Hi everyone, I have been co-hosting 3 properties in Orange NSW for a couple of years now, and was wondering how I go about working for other hosts that would like a co-host for thier property that do not have time to host. I have recently moved to Morning... Latest reply by Benita3