What Hosts are saying

If you look up the internet (one link below) a bunch of rules govern downtown borughs in Montreal. Question:How is the 150 meters calculated ? Is it birds eye view OR human steps from one place to another OR something else ? How will it work for townhous...
    Hi All- I've been hosting for a few months now and want to replace the shower liner for my guests. What is the best option here? Does anyone go for the cloth liner and wash at a certain duration? Do others just use the plastic liners and throw them away ... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hello fellow hosts I have a concern about the control that airbnb has with dictationg the nightly price. I understand the variabilty to be expected in the nightly rate at the time of booking when my choice is smart pricing for that night. Most of the tim... Latest reply by Janelle40
    My weeknights are currently priced at $125. Many dates have the little "light bulb" in them and when I click the light bulb I get this message... "Your listing appeared in search for this night but people booked other listings that are about $119 less per... Latest reply by Robin4
    The first 5 photos of my Listing appear in small thumbnails across the top of the page, when customers open the Listing from Search results.Photos used to appear much larger and filled the ribbon at the top of the page, now they do not. It now looks disjo... Latest reply by David2589
    Im wondering if you guys get other Host booking with you?If so you would think they should know the rules or should I say they know how to bend them.I've got one coming tomorrow and wants to check in at 5 am but didnt pay for the dayOur check in time is 2... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I have a reservation request for 12 nights. The prospected guests' payment does not want to go through and she said it was best if she looked for another place to book. I have contacted airbnb to help me (or the guest) in this regard, but not feedback fro... Latest reply by Heloise10
    Hi All This must be a world wide issue...... During peak seasons I set minimum booking requirements to 7 nights Saturday-Saturday. ie 16th -23rd February. Despite this I keep getting short stay resevation requests that include some of these dates, ie 14th... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello Colorado Springs hosts, the permits for legally renting your short term rental are now available at: http://coloradosprings.gov/STR Why should you get permitted? 1: The city will be looking for anyone who is actively listed on any of the platforms a...