What Hosts are saying

Good Evening Community,Just got a last minute book for tomorrow night. I noticed although he's been a member since 2014 he has one review but an Overall rating of one star. I'm a bit concerned as I've never seen any potential guest come in w/this low a ... Latest reply by Sk1
    I just received an enquiry for a 6 week booking and the guest wanted me to call or email him. I cannot do either and when I tried to decline the booking the decline button is not 'live' It doesn't work when I click on itI don't want to be penalised so ha... Latest reply by Susan1038
    • Skärmavbild 2019-01-02 kl. 16.05.17.png
    I have a listing in a small, little known mountain town. (Twin Peaks) Just 8 minutes away is a larger, better known city (Lake Arrowhead) that most people would search for. Is there a way to list my place in both cities?Thanks Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Good Morning,I am looking for someone to help me receive the payment of my first rent.I received an email telling me that I was going to receive the payment before January 4 and I have not received anything. Can you recommend me what to do? Thanks in adva... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, how can I use smart pricing all the time but with different minimum prices for different ranges of time throughout the year? I want to be able to use higher base price on high season and lower base price for low seasons. But use smart pricing all the ... Latest reply by Wende5
    Bom dia.Gostaria de conversar com alguem que tem experiência como Anfitrião em Acomodação pois, tenho uma Unidade em um Aparthotel em Salvador na Bahia e pretendo trabalhar tambem com a Airbnb.Ficarei grato.Lucio
    Dear Amazing Airbnb community,I am a new host had today my first guest and will have 2 more during the end of January.what will be the possibility to receive the payment during January itself?thanks for your assist and sharing knowledge.Amir Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello Guys, I provide Airbnb cleaning service in downtown LA. I have been working with a few hosts in the area and have heavy personele to accommodate flips between 10am to 3pm. My cleaning crew washes and makes beds, cleans showers, kitchen, etc. My pric...