What Hosts are saying

Happy New Year Airbnb community, you're all welcome to Uganda, "The pearl of Africa" looking forward to hosting some of you guys this year www.airbnb.com/r/deniss5302cheers!!!!! Latest reply by Denis286
    Hi, I am a super host with generally nearly all 5-star reviews. I had one guest who canceled the reservation on check-in date (technically after check-in but this is only because of the late check-in she requested) and requested a full refund. As the canc... Latest reply by Ange2
    I recently had a guest who trashed my guest-room ,Airbnb came to help me recoup the costs of all the damaged items.How it works: You must first contact the guest through the Resolution Center. Once your request is posted, the guest can accept the request,... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello Alll, I really need everyone’s help. I’ve looked everywhere on the hosting platform for a solution to my problem, with no luck. I have had to cancel my last 2 reservations because guests don’t care to read my house rules. This is before they act... Latest reply by Felicia48
    I have a Country Cottage in rural Vermont, currently the options that are in for self check in the work collection does not apply to my listing and numerous listings like mine, for example self check in with building staff? and other options that a rural ... Latest reply by Rubén16
    Good afternoon, I have been hosting for about 18 months on Airbnb but this is the first time I've had to consider declining a request to book. The guest has requested a three night stay over New Year 2020, I do request a minimum of 3 nights booking is r... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I host a large two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on the water. It was built in the 1980's and the kitchen and bathrooms are original. The lounge, beds and TV are all very large and very comfortable and the apartment is priced very keenly. In sho... Latest reply by Krys0
    Here is the message thread: Hi,We are interested in doing some stargazing in the Goldfield area. Is your home in a dark area (is there a lot of light pollution around it)? Also, do you wash all of the bed linens (including the comforter) after each guest'... Latest reply by Phil202