What Hosts are saying

As a Host, you are constantly dealing withGuests who do not take care of property,writing false reviews and hurting us because it affects our "Superhost" rating and search ranking and to top it all,AirBnB Guest friendly/anti-Host policies that make it har... Latest reply by Marcy10
    I have recently been receiving booking requests for one person when the guest is clearly coming with someone else, in these circumstances I ask them to cancel the request and make another for the correct number of people however sometimes due to time diff... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    As a host in New Orleans, I have had my share of guests who have gotten drunk while out on Bourbon Street and come back to the rental in need of serious help and attention. It's never been much of a problem though. Tonight, however, is the first time that... Latest reply by Cormac0
    So had a guest who said he was coming in with one guest. He showed up with multiple guests, i explained he must pay for each guest. he told me he would , after i let him into the house he said he would not. I called airbnb and open a ticket to explain wha... Latest reply by Claudiu-Nicolae0
    Just noticed that some of my reviews done by guests have disappeared. I used to have 23, now I have 21. Whats happening ? Thanks in advance Mike Latest reply by Ricky-M0
    hello everyone, i am new and will like to get some response on how smart pricing worked or is working for you, like when is the best time to use it. Please share your experiences. thank youEdith Latest reply by Ned-And-Laura0