What Hosts are saying

A good article for a re-read: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search/m-p/509644 – this was written by Lizzie in September 2017 – hopefully it's still relevant. So, I've been reading a lot on the forum recently, ... Latest reply by Patricia55
    I think its fair to tell them rather than just leave a low rating. It says in my house rules to clean up after oneself and to leave the flat as found. Most people are tidy but occasionally you get a really messy one. Would you tell them? I think they shou... Latest reply by Sara455
    A guest left a night early and is now requesting a refund. While here he used our washer AND our soap, he requested the washer but I thought he'd bring his own soap. He used our kitchen, left dirty dishes and a full cup of chocolate milk on our counter (w... Latest reply by Helen56
    HiCould someone advise on the requirements and process for FRRO registration for Delhi based Airbnbs?I have registered online but dont know how to get this approval (the FRRO office in Delhi is not being clear). How do I fill out the Form C for foreign vi...
    I had a guest rent our unit, our security camera showed 50 people showed up and about 20 stayed the night, the unit was trashed, I found outalot of people were from a local collage, the guest was from a large city 20 mins away, i now get many requests fro... Latest reply by Pete28
    Hi all! I require that guests have a verified ID on file with ABB or be prepared to show before I give them keys. I've had positive experiences so far but as I am in an apartment building with other families, I need to make sure someone at least knows the... Latest reply by Ellie-And-Perry0