What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that made a reservation a week or two ago. It was for her and her daughter. The day before she arrives she informs me that she will be bringing her 18 year old son. She didnt make reservation changes. The major problem is that, this room is... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi thereWe used to have many many enquiries when we Airbnb'd last year and were very busy with bookings. I think we may of earned super host status. We took the room off for approx 1 year due to a long term let an are noew back on Airbnb. We have had zero... Latest reply by Dee109
    I have 2 guests here and now mymedication is missing. One of the guests was the only one here all day. Ironically the night before the other guest (they're here together claiming to be engaged) asked me if I had anything for pain to give to his fiance bec... Latest reply by Paul154
    The subject of insurance liability has been covered extensively in this forum. Pardon me if I am repeating things quite well covered. The bottom line appears to be that under most circumstances, homeowners insurance does NOT cover liability incurred by a ... Latest reply by Lydia76
    I have recently un snoozed my listing but cant see it in search results cna someone have a look ? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi! I am a new host and I have a situation which you probably have been in already. Someone sent a request to book in which they asked for a discount. I declined explaining that the rates are not negotiable. They then agreed to the initial price and sent ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, I am looking for a good reliable long term cleaner in the Sydney city area of Potts Point and inner west. Can anyone recommend an Airbnb cleaner that is reliable and good! any recommendations greatly appreciated as my cleaner has just quit and le... Latest reply by Phil-and-Lisa1
    I would love t hear some opinions concerning the changeover of certain bedding. How often do you think we have to wash? : pillow protectorsmattress padssham coversblanketsduvet covers Latest reply by Fred13