What Hosts are saying

I am Lucie, although I have hosted for several years, today was my first time posting. I am a retired USA soldier and Vietnam veteran. Originally from Puerto Rico. I have visited or resided in 54+ countries. I have worked as an extra in about 35 movies/TV... Latest reply by Maria1392
    Posted one of my properties yesterday on here and started to do another today, but decided to have a look at the first one incase I needed to edit it. On the same page was the same House, posted last July, by a different host. Obviously I can’t edit any o... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    Hi Everyone, a question about commitment rate- I had one cancelation due to circumstances which airbnb agreed were acceptable (guest was trying to cheat) and they said it won't have effect on my host status, but it seems to influence my comitment rate whi... Latest reply by Mahmoud6
    Hi Everyone, Sooo, I am newb host and just discovered something peculiar with the Instant Book feature and the associated listing dscovery. So lets assume host X has the Instant Booking feature ON and has selected "Government Issued ID and Reccomendations... Latest reply by Sumit11
    Hi there, I am new to hosting, I have someone looking to book 4 months from now, I am still getting familiar with the cancellation policy, is there any policy we can offer her that refunds her the full amount that includes the airbnb fees? Thanks, Stef Latest reply by Fred13
    Do not accept your first booking until youKnow how to contact AIrBnB customer service. FYI you can contact them directly from a tab on the booking confirmation. But also make sure you have the phone number for your area and have it programmed into your ph... Latest reply by Rubina4