What Hosts are saying

Hi thereI have had only 5 star reviews consistently since starting with Air B&B 2yrs ago. I have also never cancelled a booking.I operate in 2 cities but not at the same time. (Edinburgh and Stonehaven).I recently had a major bereavement - my mother in Ca... Latest reply by Julia94
    I had a booking for this weekend, and I had a 7 day cancellation checked. I changed it to 1 day so the guest could get a full refund. Hours later it still shows up on his end as moderate, and he is being charge the fee.I then went into my account and canc... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Warning: incoming rant.When a guest stays with us in our cottage, I do a walk through of the cottage, showing them certain things like, where the spare blankets are etc. At the end of this, I repeat that we are just next door if they need us, and that we ... Latest reply by Deborah82
    Hi everyone,Quick question.A guest who love my place wrote a great review but tick 1 star instead of 5 stars? How can he amend his review?Does anyone at airbnb can help about it?Thank you. Henri Latest reply by Sarah977
    While attempting to verify that potential guests are actually finding my listing, using my laptop I followed the "Help" suggestions of logging in to Airbnb and providing the location, dates, number of adults and preferences, the page is always coming up b... Latest reply by Matthew285