What Hosts are saying

I wonder if anyone has any tips, based upon a truly distressing experience we have had as a host. Our much loved and treasured holiday home, which is a house in the far northwest of Scotland, has been on AIrbnb for about 18 months. It gets high reviews an...
    So this is the first time I have experienced any real problems/damage after a couple of years of occasional hosting. This was a short term guest, who asked if she could do laundry (I normally provide this for free for long term guests ) but I didnt mind h... Latest reply by David126
    I have been totally and completely unable to finish my registration with Air B and B. I can't put into place my bank account number. You have NO ONE to call to give personal help. I'm dead in the water and need a person to straighten this out. Ph. 303 666... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello! I am a newer host and have a current occupant. When I look under the payout tab it is not showing record of the occupants stay. Instead at the bottom it has this occupants stay listed as an invalid date. Will I still get paid for this stay? How do ... Latest reply by Carolyn168
    Hi,I made changes to the description pig my place and changed/added pictures. How long does out take for the changes to take effect? Latest reply by Matthew285
    My guest has now sent me a message saying they have to arrive a day later. she is booked for 20 days and this is the second time I feel a little skeptical about hosting this person. I almost want this person to cancel so I wont have to deal with the probl... Latest reply by Kelly149