What Hosts are saying

This booking had so many problems from day one, just try to stick with me. It's pretty hard to explain. On Sunday night I recieved notice of a booking for one guest for Friday night. He asked a question about checkin which I promptly answered. Days w... Latest reply by Susan740
    hi . i have cancelled one reservation for 2 night of the new year eve while i was writed on my profile that rent the property on those dates for minimum 7 nights. but didnt knew ther is the option to pick several days period and choose the minimum nights... Latest reply by Allison116
    Hi,I would like to book a house for my extended family and myself this summer in France. My extended family will be coming from overseas. I am trying to book early because the good houses get booked quite quickly.The cancellation policy is 'strict' on mos... Latest reply by Yael15
    I was just turned down by a potential renter as they claimed my city, Palo Alto, added 25% occupancy tax. I just checked the airbnb site and they claim it's only 14%. In my listing it doesn't actually show the final calculation (which would be nice AirBnb... Latest reply by Val51
    How often do you clean the bed or beds meaning mattresses 1) vacuum mattress 2) deodorize mattress3) do you flip the mattress and move it around For when the Guest tells you you have bed bugs you should have a schedule of when you did all of the above Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0