What Hosts are saying

I have an international guest coming next month who wants to have packages delivered to my home of things they are unable to get in their home country. How should I respond to this? My concern is this.... I really have no where to store them, would n... Latest reply by Kate157
    H everyone!!One of my guests requested an invoice. I have told her to find the invoice in Airbnb reservation tab but I don't know what exactly will be on that invoice - the whole amount that my guest was charged for? Or Airbnb issues the invoices only for... Latest reply by Aleksandra10
    Hello, I have guests that left today (a week early). They booked through until the end of the month as I believe they wanted the monthly discount. They have left and I have completed the check out. Is there any way to release these dates? I tried man... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Does anyone else have a problem with Airbnb collecting and submitting our sales tax? How can I be certain it was done accurately and on time in order to avoid my paying a late fee and or fine? This also creates an accounting problem for me as now I must... Latest reply by Rebekah2
    We run our AIRBNB rental as a couple, and we see that many others do too. Further, we see that most of our customers are couples too and yet the AIRBNB website can't seem to use the correct syntax. So Ours, for example says "Hey, I'm Tom & Lisa, when ... Latest reply by Tom-and-Lisa0