What Hosts are saying

Hi, I had a guest who rented my house in Santa Marta, Varadero from Apr 17th to Apr 18h (Jean-Luc). He went to Havana first and from there he tried to call me to confirm the reservation. I have a US phone number and he tried to call from a Cuban fixed lin... Latest reply by Jack90
    This is my second request to Airbnb...I have a guest that was charged the correct amount months ago for an upcoming visit.She just emailed me and said there was a charge Dec 10th on her Discover Card from Airbnb for $158.00 ? The confirmation code is WJXM... Latest reply by David126
    I need advice for both how to handle situation and how to handle review after the fact: My current guests are a nice older couple (late 60's), however the gentleman has dementia. His wife thought he'd be fine with the trip, but it's becomming evident tha... Latest reply by Sarah232
    Having hosted for 4 years, I am coming across many travellers who are of the opinion that Airbnb have lost their original ethos of having people rent out their "spare room" for extra cash and are now just another platform for businesses to sell their room... Latest reply by Chris159
    Hi everyone. I am a new host in Emeryville.This tax collecting thing confuses me a lot. Does anyone know how we collect taxes here?Transient occupancy tax in Emeryville is 12%. How do you charge this to the guests?I just got a new guest but now I am learn...
    If anyone knows the owner or manager of that fence/gate at 925 B Street with the numbered lockboxes on it, please pass along the info. I want to make my place available for guest-convenient entry but I don't have anywhere I could leave the box and there a...
    My guest arrived on 5th june 2017 and departed on 9th June. As of today 19th June I have not been paid. Who do I contact to get my money. Personally I am outraged. Kind regards Latest reply by Luke69
    Hi, I am trying to put in a special offer to a request and checked all of the requirements that could keep me from seeing the option–yet, it's still not there for me to process. Has anyone run into this? I'm running out of time to confirm the reservatio... Latest reply by Luke69