What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to export my calendar to Homeaway but the Homeaway site comes up with an error message and says to contact the calendar provider. I have imported from Homeaway fine, it's just getting the airbnb one to export that is the issue. Has anyone had t... Latest reply by Ryan-and-Lorelei0
    Hello, I'd like to have the option on AirBnB to fill the empty rooms On-Demand and collect incremental revenue based on hourly booking price. There is a recently launched website called Recharge: [link removed] There’s a significant part of the da... Latest reply by Tom-and-Carina0
    Hi ,I got a problem with the payements ,I have set a defaalt method to my bank account, but still don't recive payouts for my reservations ?(The first was in 19-20th of January). May someone tips me what should be the problem from ? Thanks in advance ! Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to set a per person cleaning fee. That's because I face significant costs for laundry (I provide bed linen and towels) and I would like to charge guests per person, instead of setting a very high cleaning fee in order ... Latest reply by Marcus33
    Hi I just created a facebook group for hosts where we can help each other translate our ads to different languages to help our guests. https://www.facebook.com/groups/AirBnBTranslation/ Latest reply by Marit-Anne0