What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I am relatievly new at hosting and have had four guests stay with me so far. Three of these booking have already been paid out to me, having received an email notifying me of my pending payment affter the first night of a guests stay. The pay... Latest reply by Zoe31
    Hi, I wonder if anyone is able to assist with a query ... I have 2 bank accounts on my account, and would like for one of the properties that I manage to receive direct payments in to that seperate account. Both accounts have been verified, but when I a...
    I don't mean to shout but Airbnb's lack of site maintenance or IT management is making it impossible to manage my listing properly. Perhaps it's time for the community to start demanding better site management. 1. This morning I cannot access my calendar ... Latest reply by Linette2
    I am wondering if a client has double booked my room and then decided that in fact these bookings were made in error, due to confusion on both parts,but does not feel she wants to pay the cancellation fee is there any way a cancellation can be made with... Latest reply by Robin4