What Hosts are saying

How come that one gast can decide of your site get in the pause stand. Its not done, also from Airbnb.to react on one stupid review that you are not anymore can finding on the internet. How come that Airbnb not look what is the subject or takes contact wi... Latest reply by Michael956
    I have a guest who is 18 who sent an enquiry with 1 guest listed but in our conversation stated there would be 11 guests ages 17-19. I was immediately nervous due to the ages but proceeded to advise them that this is a family cottage that our young childr... Latest reply by Letti0
    Who is airbnb to decide how much they want to pay??? I decide the amount. It is my house, my facilities and my services. A guest reports the ac is down. I learnt it on the same day she discovered and told her i will have someone to check. It turned out to... Latest reply by Kermit0
    Guests cleaning before leaving is a topic that has affected me as a guest and continues to mystify me now as a host. I find it strange that guests are rated on cleanliness, on Airbnb. Or maybe I'm just surprised that everyone (hosts and guests both) take... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I could not get a city permit for one of my listings- long story. I have read somewhere that after that happens, even though you are allowed to see through existing listings, you have no access to the guest information because your entire listing is remov...
    Hello. We are new hosts to AirBnB and some questions about linens. Do most hosts have the beds ready made for guests or do you leave the linens cleaned and folded in the bedrooms? We are hoping guests will follow instructions to leave all the sheets & tow... Latest reply by Letti0
    Both Bath and Bristol councils in the UK are now considering restrictions on air bnb and STR. We need to put together a well argued and robust defence. Can air bnb provide any stats on tourist spend , numbers, etc Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    So I had on inquiry on HA, I questioned the guest on his guest count of 2. I've had groups of 4 and 5 a few times, but never 2 in a place as big as mine. He waited 3 days to respond. It's a scam I am sure and with my no refund policy there he picked the ... Latest reply by Chris232