calender guest verses host

calender guest verses host

Hi everyone, my calender as a host is different to what comes up for people to book.  We have a two night minimum stay but for example when there is two nights available the 4th and 5th August, on the booking calender only the 4th comes up as unclear.  But on my hosting calender the 4th and 5th is available.  Why is the calender for people to book blocking out the day beside the one that is available.  It looks like the two days are not available, only one day is.  I hope I am making sense. 🙂

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Lydia161

The calender shows guests the days available to checkin, you only have the one day available to checkin with a 2 night min stay.

Thank you so much for your reply, this is very helpful.  🙂

Ivan214
Level 2
Zug, Switzerland

@Lydia161

I have exactly the same problem.

It is indeed the case that the listing calender shows available check-in dates, and I think think this is really confusing as a guest - it's the availability calendar, not the check-in calendar. As a guest, if I want to book two nights, but one of the nights is shown as not available, I am thinking that this listing is not for me, because it's only available on the first night...

On the other hand: when the guest has preselected the dates for their stay of two nights, your listing will appear.

Thank you so much for your reply Ivan, it is very helpful.  🙂