does AirBnB allow someone to have more than one account?

does AirBnB allow someone to have more than one account?

I had someone request to book, then asked lots of questions. Then when I lowered the price, they asked again from a different account. Does AirBnB allow this? For someone to have two accounts?

3 Replies 3

Hi Kim & Paul, Airbnb policy doesn't allow people to have more than one account but if it's a couple each person can have one. It happens to me sometimes to receive message from the second person or from the same using his/her wife/husband account. Another thing it seems your community adresse (@) doesn't work because of '(   )' and it's sending me error message so have to take it off.

In regard to this question, does Air BB really give access to someone that only gives an email as an ID?  I have been getting reservation requests from people with only email address confirmed.  When I decline too many of these Air BB sends me an email telling me I need to improve.  Seems pretty one sided.  They should not expect someone to embrace a person that havs not been vetted.

@Catherine, yes unless you specify in your listing conditions you just want verified ID guests. If you choose just have verified ID guests will be hable to ask about your listing but will have to verify their ID in order to book.