"sleeping" the AirBnb account while I'm on vacation

Lisa5
Level 2
Washington, DC

"sleeping" the AirBnb account while I'm on vacation

Once there was a feature of "sleeping" the AirBnb account, temporarily removing it from the list while I'm on vacation, and unable to respond within 24 hours. Where is that?

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Lisa5 Here's how to Snooze a listing.  Well, same as sleeping.  🙂

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

That's it. Still hard to find, thought. Thanks for the quick help.

@Lisa5 It's actually very easy.  Go to Manage Listing, when you get to your calendar click on the menu to the upper left and scroll all the way down to where you see the box with the words "Listed".  Click on that and you will see the Snooze option. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lisa5,

Great to see @Clare0 has solved your issue here. You can now enjoy your vacation! Are you going anywhere nice?

Just to let you know you can mark Clare's answer as the most helpful and a little tick will be placed on your thread, which should make it easier for others to find in the future. If you want to do this, click on the options button '...' in the reply post that you want to mark and from the menu list click 'Mark as Most Helpful'. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.