How environmentally friendly are you?

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

How environmentally friendly are you?

Travel Sustainable property
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:

So now I get a Badge on my listing, My fellow host how well would you do? 

Screenshot.png

6 Replies 6
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

wow, that's awesome @Sudsrung0  ! is the badge displayed somewhere on your listing? I'm thinking you could make yourself a badge and plonk it on a few photos 😉 or a sign. Is there a place to see this list in the listing (or dashboard?)

we fail with: double glazing, that's on our wishlist to replace all the windows at some point. 

we win with: most food is locally sourced. (not sure how any listings in a city would pass that, locally sourced doesn't mean the supermarket 😆 )

@Gillian166 

It's on another web site might a future idea Airbnb could have, 

@Sudsrung0  oh! now I know where I've seen it, was it on BDC? I know i filled out some form that had these questions. 

@Gillian166 

If you know, you know ahahah

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sudsrung0 we have recycling bins, LED lightbulbs throughout and, most importantly a Biomass boiler to generate all our heating needs.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Sudsrung0,

That's fantastic.  We fall short in a few areas on the list in comparison to your property.  In St. Lucia, although we receive free twice weekly garbage pickups there aren't any designated recycle bins, and it's a private organization the schedules periodic plastic collection recycling activities around the island.

Much of the island's food is imported, but is sourced it from local markets and grocery stores.

Chickens and roosters roam our neighborhood freely, and they are ubiquitous on the island.  No one that I know eats them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are sometimes the guest of honor at a few bar-b-ques.