What Hosts are saying

I am looking to begin hosting. I am told white sheets are best so you can bleach them. But I am hearing about 100% cotton wrinkling so badly. Can anyone guide me on the sheets they use for their beds and also how they handle getting stains out wo chlorine... Latest reply by Inna22
    The offered space should be so aesthetically appealing and designed like a way it should make a memory in the visitors perspective. Should be clean enough as well. So curated space with well organised space interiors always appreciated by visitors. Latest reply by Huma0
    Ughh!!!! My last guest(s) smoked weed during their stay in our listing. Our listing policies clearly stated no smoking in unit and or surrounding areas. Now the unit has a lingering marijuana odor. My next guest are due to check-in in less than 30 hrs. I... Latest reply by Ana2038
    My name is Chris and I'm from Cedar City, Utah - gateway to the National Parks. I'm a new host. I'm having trouble connecting to the community group so more experienced hosts can critique my listing. I tried following the example you shared on the co... Latest reply by Kia272
    • Sybe_0-1666612350218.png
    Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to sort pictures into categories. Right now, my listing just has photos in one stream, but I have seen other listings where the photos are categorized, i.e. into "living room", "kitchen" photos in their own secti... Latest reply by Doug985
    Am I the only one who thinks cleaning people are just flat out taking advantage of host. I dont know what people are paying across the country but I am paying $100 to clean a 2 bedroom house and $150 to clean a 3 bedroom house. And now she wants more be... Latest reply by Helen744