What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am a new host in La Jolla, California, USA. So please take this with a pinch of newbie salt. Airbnb Guidebooks must have been the right idea back in the day, but not a very good implementation (to be polite). Currently, if you create multiple g... Latest reply by Lenore22
    • QR-image-LJ-CA-TTD.png
    Hi: We are considering becoming Airbnb hosts. We have an antique home, small but nice. We have a few old-fashioned big metal radiators. Some are fully enclosed in metal covers. But three have no covers at all. Does anyone know if we are required by have... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have a listing for the whole first floor which is for 2-3 guests. If I add another bedroom or possibly 2, and adjust the stay for 6 guests, will I still get 2 people stays paying the higher price? I’m not sure how to set this up without loosing all my c... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, but here goes. I need to change a confirmed booking from one listing to another (I have two versions of the same listing, one is for 1 bed only, and the other is for 3 with different max occupancies). In th... Latest reply by Colleen253