Next CC Social online meetup: Thursday June 30

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Next CC Social online meetup: Thursday June 30

Quincy_0-1656001285954.png

Hi everyone, 

I hope you're well and that you're all looking forward to the weekend. It has been a while since the last CC social meetup, and so the time has come for one to be held 😊.

Tea, coffee, beer, wine, feel free to join along with your favourite beverage, and perhaps a little snack at hand 🍪

Our next meetup will take place on Thursday 30 June, 2PM (BST - UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Thursday June 30th, 8AM (Pensacola/Kansas City, USA)

Thursday June 30th, 9AM  (New York / Toronto, USA/CA)

Thursday June 30th, 10PM (Seoul, KO)

Thursday June 30th, 11PM (Sydney, AU)

Friday July 1, 1AM (Auckland, NZ)

Please click on the link to register: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEud-msrDgiGtZFPcW2lT2jD4kXUPaf_gAi

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who might hopefully be interested 👀

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Roberta2@Alexandra316@Debra300, @Yuan100, @Robin4,

@Kitty-and-Creek0 

I look forward to catching up with you all!

Quincy

New to CC socials?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.   

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

15 Replies 15
Brehanna0
Level 1
Crestview, FL

Hi! (: I am an avid traveler, and use a lot of AIR BnB for places to stay, are these types of zoom meetings only for Hosts  ? ( I am also a travel agent, so I definitely love to advise people on where to stay & who tot stay with! I have friends who constantly ask me , how to save money, and where to go to get the best experience out of their money .. Would love to collaborate, and just meet some fresh new faces, maybe even local ones as well ?