About reservation

About reservation

Hello

I want to select guess on a geographical basis. For commercial reason I want to accept only guess from outside the region where is located our place.

Is it possible?

Thanks

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Antonio2969 This would constitute discrimination so not allowed on Airbnb. I would love to understand what your 'commercial' reason is.

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Antonio2969    I am guessing that you want to avoid local people booking to avoid potential  ‘Party’ scenarios etc. ?  As @Mike-And-Jane0  stated, Airbnb do not allow discrimination of any kind and I am unaware of any filter you can put in.  However, you could have a minimum age requirement, a cap on guest numbers, tighten things up on your ID requirements and also have guests request or enquire about bookings rather than use Instant Book.

@Antonio2969  As long as you leave Instant Book turned off, you can screen each guest on a case-by-case basis. If you get a request that seems suspicious, you can decline it. But it's best not to be explicit about your reason, if it can possibly be construed as discrimination.