Air Cover

Theresa556
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Air Cover

Is anyone else having a terrible time with Air Cover?  Or any tips for successfully getting an answer or update? 

Some guests had a party at my property (over two months ago) and did thousands of dollars worth of damage.  I submitted all of the information requested -- photos, invoices, etc.  Airbnb's own website says that turnaround time is usually nine days.  I have zero updates and literally cannot even find someone to talk to me and share a status update.  Every Friday I get the same email: "Sorry I've been away from my workstation.  Your case is still under review.  Thanks for your patience."  I lost patience 30 days ago. 

I finally called the superhost line this morning, and they couldn't give me any information.  They couldn't even transfer me to the claims department because "they only communicate over email."  What??  

I have no information and seemingly no way to get information.  Has anyone else actually had Air Cover work for them?  And if so, how long did it take?  And is there anyway I can get a status update?  

Thanks!!

15 Replies 15
Simone918
Level 2
Rome, Italy

meeeeeee!!!!

You will find my post of 5 mins ago here in the Community Center.

Simon

Simone Rizzuti