Airbnb Host Experience (Tour Guide)

Airbnb Host Experience (Tour Guide)

Hello everyone. I am new to Host Experience. In my Experience, I do as a tour guide and will use my personal car to drive guests around. I just read Aircover coverage and it said Airbnb does not cover my personal properties. Therefore, my car will not be covered by Aircover in case of an accident. Without the car, I will not be able to run my tour Experience and my personal insurance does not cover the car for business purposes. So I can’t do this Experience. For those who run tour guide Experience, how do you get cover for business coverage for your car? Your help really appreciate. Thank.

6 Replies 6
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

We are an Airbnb host and also have a tour business (license, insurance, etc) for our guests because we found the local tour companies somewhat flaky.  Honestly it never dawned on us to mix the two, (Airbnb & our tours), though of course they compliment each other quite nicely.

@Fred13 

You can make a guide book about it, then send it to guest before they arrive, 

Did you know from your inbox just to the left of the comments section there is black button with a cross on it, click that and send from there,

It is on the computer not sure about the app

Will do, makes total sense Suds. 🙂

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Chhay2 just ring your insurance company/a broker and they will find you insurance. To even imagine Airbnb will cover a car accident is just daft.

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Might as well ask will they cover his gasoline 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Chhay2 ,

Were you able to find more information surrounding this topic?

Would love to know more, about what measures you are thinking to take regarding this matter!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines