Complaints procedure

Debbie1067
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Complaints procedure

Does anyone have a complaints line/email I can follow to make a compliant as a host.

I have not been paid for my first four guests that stayed and this was in June.  Their customer service is dreadful! 
Thank you 

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Debbie1067 

Airbnb CS can only forward your messsage to the Financial department. You need to wait for their investigation/decision. And they are very slow in responding to messages.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Debbie1067

I just wanted to check if you'd gotten to the bottom of this since your last post? If not please let me know, and I can try and raise this for you on my end as well!

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Debbie1067
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Hi there, unfortunately no, I am still in the same position and still waiting.  I was thinking I will have to go to the small claims court. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Debbie1067

Thanks for coming back to me, and sorry to hear this is still ongoing! I'll nudge the team for you, and hopefully things get resolved shortly. If I get any more info I will let you know. 🙂

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines