End of financial year statement

End of financial year statement

Hi There,

Was just wondering where I can find my end of financial year statement for my tax return.

Kind Regards,

Laura

4 Replies 4
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

oh, just to tinker i downloaded the csv file and it's all there, although the gst/vat part isn't listed. But i think i can add a column and =fee/11 should do the trick! 

cheers. 

Sybe
Community Manager
Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Gillian166 Glad to hear you already found it! 

I believe it's only the .CSV file that's available or if you qualify for it you should be able to get a 1099-K form as well. Both should have all information you need, perhaps with a manual calculation here and there. 😉

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar zoekt? Klik op Gesprek beginnen om het de Airbnb community te vragen! 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

hey @Sybe  just jumping in on this, as i'm trying to download only the fees + VAT amounts that i've paid, I can't seem to spot a specific option for this. 

Sybe
Community Manager
Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Laura5341 ! You can find this in your transaction history (or if you're in the US your year-end earnings summary). Check out this Help Center article for more info: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/416/where-do-i-find-my-airbnb-earnings-for-tax-purposes

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar zoekt? Klik op Gesprek beginnen om het de Airbnb community te vragen! 

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay