How do I get my payout?

Michelle3290
Level 1
QC, Philippines

How do I get my payout?

Wondering how can I get my payout , it’s been a month already 😔 I’ve been compromised a lot.

10 Replies 10
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Michelle3290 

Have you checked your banking details are correct? to receive payments? 

What does it say in your Transaction History? 

You have to keep trying to get through to airbnb,

I doubled checked everything, tried everything still no luck. My transaction history says still pending since September 😭

@Michelle3290 

It appears as if many of us have had our payments paused since around September which raises questions about their Tech Department using the same  bot and Nudge for us all this despite the fact we are in different countries with different laws.

It's noted that in many parts of the world ut's Unlawful for our Taxation departments and other Government departments to demand Photo ID AND a 'SELFIE' - The later which is a form of Biometric Identification of which is playing with dangerous territory to request such information when there's no need for them, ditto the fact that there's bad actors everywhere and higher risks involved with passing on such information when we all have had Bank accounts set up since children which used our Birth Certificates, and in many cases our mothers maiden name.

Oh for the simple life before the internet where people spoke to each other face to face.

Go to Account > Payments & payouts >payouts 

Click Set up payouts (Add payout method, if you already have an existing payout method)

Choose your billing country/region to find payout methods available to you.

Select the type of payout method you want to use, then click Continue

Add the requested info, then click Next

If you've set up more than one payout method, you can choose a default 

here are few payouts.

PayPal

Bank Account

FastPay

Payoneer

international wire

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Michelle3290 ,

I wanted to connect with you and know if your issue is resolved? If No, do let me know so that I can help you by escalating it to the concerned team.

Bhumika

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, thank you for your response. I still haven’t received my payout. I tried to delete and add my payout method with the same exact bank. And wait for a few days. Stil no luck. And do it again hoping to get my payout. Until today still no payout 😔. I tried adding paypal now into my account and delete the bank in my Airbnb. 

I’ve been contacting customer service for many many times and still responding me a copy pasted script. 😭 I feel so hopeless everytime I read their message because I feel they’re not serious enough to help me. 
Please do escalate this if you have access to them directly. I don’t know what more I could do to get my payout.

I rejected every request booking because of this 😭

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Michelle3290 ,

I just came across this! So sorry that your issue has not been resolved. I will share your concern with the relevant team. I hope you receive some communication soon.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Michelle3290 

Have you got paid yet?

I saw a post on FB and the guy filed a law suit against airbnb, they paid on the last day it took 3 months, That was in America 

I am also having a same issue with 5-6 month I have compromised a lot. what that **bleep** that was. **[link removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]**

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Michelle3290 ,

I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to check on you and let you know that your issue should have been resolved by now. If not yet, you will receive some communication soon. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----