Looking for a co host in 92120, San Diego

Komathi0
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Looking for a co host in 92120, San Diego

Hello,

I have a beautiful home with a pool/spa overlooking the canyon. I have 2 spare rooms to rent out on airbnb. I live in my house with my dog.

Is there anyone who can help me co-host my property as I do not have the capacity to be airbnb host please?

Thanks,

Komathi

6 Replies 6
Richard531
Level 10
California, United States

@Komathi0  OK, to be clear: You reside in this house above you describe with your dog in San Diego.  You have 2 spare rooms you wish to homeshare/rent on Airbnb.  You want someone to co-host.  Did I get that right?

Des2243
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi! I can help!!

Nicole2929
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hello I am available to help. Please contact me at **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center GuidelinesThank you !

Joanna688
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

Hello,

I live in San Diego full time, have experience managing a very successful Airbnb in SD, as well as helped my mother set up her Airbnb in the Central Coast area. I would be happy to discuss your specific needs in more detail to determine if I am the right Co-Host for you 🙂 Please message me here on Airbnb to exchange contact information. Look forward to chatting. 

- Joanna

Hello Komathi

Have you found a co-host yet? I live in San Diego and could help you out. Please reach out if still need a co-host.