No response to paused payouts. Verification shows completed. One month already!

Richard2697
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

No response to paused payouts. Verification shows completed. One month already!

Airbnb has stopped all payouts because of verification, but the link to upload documents shows everything is completed. I have tried calling many many times, but nobody can tell me what documents are missing and how to upload additional documents. No response from the Airbnb team in the original message requesting more documents, and no response from new ticket that I have opened either. What is going on? 

No response from phone calls, messages, or email. Is there anyone that can tell me what is going on? 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Richard2697 , I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can imagine it's frustrating when the form shows it's already completed. I've sent this over to the team now, they'll be in touch with you ASAP and if I hear anything in the meantime I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Sybe, since then I've gotten an automatic response then nothing again. How long is this going to take? It asked again for something I've already submitted before. Not sure what is going on with that department. 

@Richard2697 

Nobody knows the answer to your question, 

Seems to me like you will get paid when airbnb feel like paying you,

Feels like that. I don't understand why they make a request but nobody can answer any questions.