Payout not received

Answered!
Josie131
Level 2
Snodland, United Kingdom

Payout not received

I ve been hosting since the 12th April and had a good bookings rate. I set my payout method up a month before and had no reason to think anything was wrong. I am yet to receive any of my payouts and it's mounting up with more and more bookings coming in. I've contacted support several times but they only keep confirming they have sent the payout. I'm being to told to simply wait. I noticed you can't check or amend your payout information. So I added again and set as default for the the last booking and subsequent payout. Still no money and still no support. How can I get the payments team or someone to check where my money is going? I've spent money and it's costing me money to run and am getting nothing coming in from Airbnb. Please can someone point me in the right direction or offer some helpful advise. As I'm now waiting for a  good few hundred pounds. 

1 Best Answer
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Josie131 

Welcome to the community 😊

If a host is new to Airbnb and receives their first reservation, Airbnb may take 30 days to pay the host.

You may need to keep track of your payout status in transaction history. In my experience, PayPal is the faster payment method. 

It may take a few days to show up in your account after being released.

View Best Answer in original post

127 Replies 127

@Nick 

I am in exactly the same situation. Can you please look into my case... The payout history shows that funds were released 2nd June and should have been with me 9th June, but alas nothing has come through. I've been sent "evidence" of the payment from Citibank Worldlink but absolutely nothing has materialised in my account (all account details are correct)

Ive spent hours on the phone with customer services and have been promised a call back multiple times, nobody has called me back. They are now telling me they need to run a "trace" on the funds - which can take another 7 days.

In the meantime the bookings are coming through, but i am considering cancelling them until i have confidence that i will actually receive the money for previous bookings.

This whole thing has really tainted my Airbnb experience.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Zafreen0 I'm sorry to hear this. I will send them your information now and update you via DM. 

Thank you 

Nick 

Hi @Nick 

Thanks, i look forward to your reply.

Dear Nick, is it possible you can help me? I have been hosting for years and the current guest checked in November 27, 2022. We can’t pay our bills until the funds from Airbnb are received. I am concerned that a prior guest refund that was not our fault is blocking our current payout although car service would not state that. They keep saying the funds are on their way. We are deeply concerned over the business practices of Airbnb and treatment of hardworking hosts who spend a lot to keep the unit in tip top (in Bristol fashion..).

any help is needed but we are

losing hope to ever be able to host again as we may have to fire-sell now.

collette

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Collette29 ,

This must have been very stressful for you. Let me nudge the concerned team about your case. I hope you get some resolution soon.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am facing same problem too.

How you solve your problem ?

I facing same problem too.

May I know how you solve your problem ?

Hi @Josie131 

Did you ever receive your money?

Nora852
Level 1
Yerevan, Armenia

I had guests at 26-28 in June, but I don't get money yet

Ljiljana34
Level 2
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro

@Nick 

Hello,

I've had the exact same problem, however I am not a new host. I have been hosting for a couple of years, and always had the money transferred to my bank account the very same day that the guests came. This year, I still haven't received any money on my bank account, even though I had the guests staying at my place in June.

I have tried contacting Airbnb a couple of times, and they always tell me to wait, and that they have sent the money, but it's been way too long and I still haven't received anything! The guests just keep coming, and I have a lot of reservations ahead but I cannot proceed with hosting well since I haven't received any money for expenses.

It is starting to be very frustrating, since I cannot get the answer where my money is, and why haven't I still received it. 

My bank claims that I do not have any transfers on the account and that I should ask for a SFIWT from Airbnb, in order to confirm that they have indeed sent the money.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with the problem. 

Hi I’m in the same situation as you ! It’s frustrating 

Nicola2227
Level 1
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom

@Nick 

Hi Nick, sorry I just posted on another thread but can see this one is more recent and potentially more relevant. I'm new to hosting on Airbnb and already have my second guests in my house but have still not received any payout from Airbnb and more worryingly my transaction history is still showing zero. No one seems to be able to help me at customer services, and there is no way to escalate. I can see on this thread the mention of 30 days if you are a new host but this has never once been explained to me by anyone at Customer Services or mentioned in any of the guides. From the posts above however it looks like they had reference to the payouts in their transaction history whereas mine is showing zero which is really worrying. Its a really terrible experience so far and I feel like I'm being scammed. Could you please provide any advice for getting this resolved. It's been going on now since the 2nd July. and help you can offer me would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Nicola. 

Elisabeth747
Level 2
Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, France

Hi, I was happy with Airbnb till june 9th. I haven't been paid since june 10th, and I'm talking about few thousand euros. I tried to contact them everyday at first and I had the "someone will reach you soon" treatment. I had a link today asking to update my account information and the link is broken. I'm desperate because I can't afford to let it slide any longer because of my mortgage and my son is studying abroad and I have to fund his next school. What can I do ? I went to my account section and I don't see what is missing. One question with a previous broken link asking is I was the sole owner and I am but I don't know where I can specify it. Thanks for helping.

Did you get your money? I'm still waiting for mine.

RM-Vacation-Home0
Level 2
Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic

hi @Nick 

i am having the same situation here of my last guest sept 17 and really like to receive some help could you please look into my case 

YeseniaRN