Payout paused

Niña3
Level 2
QC, Philippines

Payout paused

My payout was paused since September, Ive been calling airbnb super host support almost every week and they cant give me an answer. They keep saying call back or we will contact you. I uploaded the Id that they needed. Im losing patience and hope to get my previous payouts. Please help what should I do.

40 Replies 40

My 1 month payout is stuck since December! Please help.

Registered email id -

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Same situation and no any money received since 31 Dec, 22. I have a lot of reservations and could not keep run my business on credit. I have to pay bills and maintain apartments while Airbnb holds about 30k USD of my money. Support is 100% useless, they just keep sending me standard messages, like "You are very important to us and we are working to resolve your issue". But its 2 weeks ago without any progress. If the situation would not be resolved in nearest days I will have to cancell all my future reservations.

Frainge0
Level 1
Baguio City, Philippines

Hi Niña, I have been looking for another Airbnb host in the Philippines who is experiencing a paused payout, too. Mine has been paused since Nov 5 (190k pesos worth of reservations). I have been talking to Ambassadors almost every day with the same response: a specialized team is looking into it. I feel so helpless. Was your issue resolved already? 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Frainge0

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting for some payouts for a little while now! While I'm not able to directly help, I'll raise your issue and nudge the team on your behalf. I hope it gets resolved very soon!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Emilie, @Jenny

Kindly also assist me. Mine has been paused since Nov. 19(around P100k). Calling Airbnb support everyday as well and always receiving a standard reply "I am forwarding your case to the dedicated team that will be able to assist you" but no one is contacting me.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mark-Anthony3,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your latest payouts. I've nudged the team for you, so someone can follow-up on what's going on!

Thanks,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Dear , This is what have been happening since 1 month ago:

I received a notification when logged in stating that my payouts will be paused if I do not verify my identity, I click the link and my identity is verified, weird... I think nothing of it.

I get in touch with Airbnb and after weeks of back and forth every single message thread was closed by the representatives and the same message was repeated saying that I must verify my identity, I try to explain that I cannot as it says my identity is already verified and they just closed the thread.

A few weeks later my payouts are paused. Airbnb customer service don't seem to be processing that the issue is not that I have not verified my identity but rather that although it says my identity is not verified when I attempt to verify it loops back to my identity is verified, (confusing right!)

I'm contacting Airbnb everyday and each time I get the same answers, but how can I host guests with no information, no technical possible solution and no valuable response from Airbnb?

I have to pay bills and the cleaning lady’s that help me to
welcome me the guest of Airbnb. How is it possible that they can’t solve this problem. It’s like I’m working for free and my appartment is their appartment because they can’t solve the problem or find a solution to pay my money.

Im very sad by the situation. I have been working very hard to become a super host. I already archive Great commentary and 5 stars and in January I should be a super host but without been pay by Airbnb 😞

Can you help me ?

Hi, were you able to get your issue resolved? I am in the exact same situation, no payouts since one month and support say exactly the same thing to verify.

What should I do? At this point I have more than 3000usd held by airbnb and increasing everyday

@Mark-Anthony3 

Have you had any correspondence from ABB re your outstanding payments?

Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I couldn’t tag you. But I replied in this thread. Hope it helps. Good luck. 

Hi yes my case was been resolved, I called them everyday and use the chat option in the app everyday. I got my payout 2 weeks ago.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Frainge0 

Have you had any correspondence from ABB and received your outstanding payments yet?

Hei Frainge & Nina, 

We have NOT received any of our payouts since January. I knew something was amissed when our first guests checked out on Jan 14 and haven't received any payments. Waited a few days, and nothing. Then got our second checked in on January 23rd and still NO payment from previous one. Then this recent one, also just checked out Jan 29th and up to now still NO payment. And on the 29th, contacted support, and their saying KYC check still on-going...DUH, we have done all the necessary requirements they asked and received email that is everything is OK and all is set. 

This is so frustrating that all of a sudden, the payouts are delayed after we been receiving payouts on time from our previous 3 check-ins. 

We have bills to pay and we cannot keep paying out from own pockets. ;-(

Was your issue resolved?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alexis725 ,

I understand your frustration over delayed payouts. I have nudged the concerned team to check if there are any updates regarding this. I hope you receive some resolution soon!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

thanks! been messaging support to check if the restriction has been lifted since Monday the 13th, yet I have NOT gotten any response back from them up to now. 😞 really frustrating.