Renting in Naples

Bob1335
Level 2
Naples, FL

Renting in Naples

I have a 3-bedroom property in Naples. Rentals have been very active over the past few years.

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bob1335 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

It's great to hear that the rental market has been active in Naples over the past few years. Your listing looks beautiful and spacious!

Would you like to share more about your Hosting journey with us?

If you need any additional advice or critique from our fellow Hosts in our Community Center, please feel free to elaborate more over this thread!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I may have joined the wrong group in that I thought I would be conversing with other Hosts in the SW Florida area. 
what did I do wrong?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bob1335 ,

No worries! Airbnb Community Center is a global forum, wherein you can connect with Hosts belonging to different countries and areas. 

How has February been treating you in terms of booking and guests? Would love to hear more from you.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bob1335! I am an Airbnb host in Naples as well. Would love to chat about your experience in the area. It be nice if we could put together a southwest Florida Airbnb host group. I looked on the map of groups offered, and the closest ones are in Miami or on the Atlantic side.

Beth

Pat11196
Level 1
Naples, FL

enter into my second season in Naples Park . Does anybody have a handle on the demand side for January February  and March.

Hi @Pat11196!  Love Naples Park!  I rented a house there for a couple months and 2023 on 103rd. But, I ended up buying in a community called Briarwood off Livingston near Golden Gate. I know this is an old topic now, but I would think the demand, for you would be very high in February  and  March  as those are the most popular months to rent in Naples. Well, I do well in my area it’s nowhere nearest popular as Naples Park just because I think of your proximity to the beach. It would be nice to put together an Airbnb host group in our area as there’s not an official one on the Airbnb site… The closest group I could find was in Miami or south east Florida . 

Beth